Sunday, January 24, 2010

i'm in love.

this post was originally going to be a little sass-fest... somewhere i was going to state something like "sometimes i think my friends forget that i'm a mama... and that my life/priorities/etc. have changed and i wish they would recognize that"... but while searching through the evidence... aka, thousands of pictures of evie... all that sass melted away and all i can think about now is how amazingly blessed i am to be the luckiest mama ever. i am so in love with my little miss evie... my life has changed so SO so So much since she has become a part of it. it's funny... she's almost 2 now, and i STILL feel like she is kind of "new." we have had so many fun, happy times... and some tough times too. i sometimes feel like i have made mistakes as a mother... i think most mothers do... but right now my life... and every part of my heart is completely dedicated to her. she makes me laugh every single day and nothing makes me happier than her sweet little smile and hearing her say "mommy." so that's my story. i'm ridiculously blessed. evie is truly a gift from God, one i may not have been expecting so soon... but i know that God knew me and evie, and planned every day of our lives before we were even born... and i cannot wait to see what He has in store for us tommorow. so amazing ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment