Thursday, January 21, 2010

pretty thankful these days


"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverence. Perseverence must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

James 1:2


A trial is a situation in which God provides a person an opportunity to do something right. God never wants to hurt us, but he will allow tough circumstances to build our character and maturity.... and that is something to be VERY thankful for. I am so happy that I have reached a point in my life where I truly believe this. Not-so-perfect times are completely necessary... and in the end, they will make the "perfect" times all that much better and worthwhile. So exciting <3

No comments:

Post a Comment