Monday, February 8, 2010

single mom thoughts...



this reminds me of that quote by... [was it eleanor roosevelt?] "you must do a little more each day than you think you possibly can." it's so important, and i don't think i tell myself this enough. sometimes life is really hard, stressful and even scary... and i am trying to remember that every uncomfortable or scary moment of my life is a way for God to shape me into a super strong person... the most complete version of myself. moving into this little house, just me and evie, is a bigger transition than i thought it would be! it's a little bit overwhelming, and i know that it is a positive change and the appropriate step to take at this time in my life... but i can't wait to completely adjust! we are so blessed to have this beautiful place to grow together, to bond, to make memories... but jeeze holding down this fort on my own is tough and i'm getting tired of looking under my bed at night. now, where is mr. knight in shining armor? i think i'm ready for him to appear... and i think the long awaited arrival will make it all that much sweeter- can't wait!!
don't forget ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment