Saturday, February 6, 2010

to do.


if i make this weeks' to do list public, will it encourage me to actually DO? let's see.

-clean out my car
-get an oil change!!!!!!! it's been about 7000 miles.
-get my hair cut & colored
-make a strawberry rhubarb pie
-study for exam #1 for marketing & personal selling
-write Gilgamesh paper for humanities
-read chapter 4 for diversity of life
-unpack more stuff... clean & organize my bedroom
-learn a new song
-read another book in my study bible
-make a mixed cd
-take evie for a bike ride
-take pictures of the house
-balance my checkbook and pay some bills
-read a few more chapters of Crazy Love
-buy a calender, an outdoor trash can, and a cheap dvd player....
-trim evie's hair
-make vegetarian pot pies & freeze
-put pink yoga mat to use at least once

No comments:

Post a Comment