Saturday, March 13, 2010

cheese & weekend plans

evie handed me my camera and said "cheese" before i took this picture... i guess she wants to be a model now...?
today is a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. day! it's 75 degrees & not a cloud in sight. i spend the afternoon knitting on the beach [i know.]... i also had a chance to FINALLY wash my car! i opened up the windows and cleaned up [most of] the house and am having a quick bite to eat and a break before i get back to work. i have noticed a family of birds in my backyard that have been very vocal the past few days... i think maybe they just returned from their winter vacation. i forgot how nice it is to wake up to the sound of birds chirping! evie is with her daddy this weekend, and as i am between jobs... i have the entire weekend free. what a treat! tonight i'm going to finally see Dear John and meet up with some friends at one of my favorite spots, Cock & Bull to see another friends' band. i am missing my evie, but having such a nice weekend... i hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment