Monday, March 1, 2010

ten things...

you might not know about me...
ONE
i floss my teeth every day... and i am probably the sloppiest tooth brusher on the planet.
TWO
i could happily survive on a diet of cheddar cheese and bread & butter


THREE
i never kill bugs... if they are in the house i... A.) pretend i don't see them or B.) bring them outside

FOUR
i am horrible liar.

FIVE
i can write backwards with my left hand.

SIX
i collect buttons.


SEVEN
i am terrified of roller coasters. i would rather find myself face to face with a grizzly bear... for real.


EIGHT
i count on my fingers on a daily basis.


NINE
listening to Lady Gaga really loud on my iPod while running outside makes me feel pretty unstoppable.


TEN
i know the alphabet in sign language.

1 comment:

  1. I am a BIG Collector of Buttons, it is VERY crazy! :) You blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete