Monday, March 8, 2010

the last [fast] 48...

eeeek! i am soo behind on posts. it has been an eventful couple of days... to say the least. here's what i accomplished in the past 48 hours... ready?

sunday! made an early breakfast, babysat at church with evie, went to grandma & papa's for my mom's birthday lunch/celebration, quit my job[!!!], baked oatmeal cookies, watched "where the wild things are" [fell asleep]... woke up again, watched trueblood. fell back asleep. monday! woke up super early, made breakfast... colored with evie, watched dora with evie, made peanut butter sandwiches, took evie to an appointment, went to look for a job... filled out an application, had an interview... prayed like crazy! had my parents over for homemade pizza and more oatmeal cookies and cleaned my entire house...



whew. i'm exhausted.




here's some stuff that's making me happy...


source: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment